If you have been on holiday with us this 2012 season then you will have experienced the new talent that it ‘The Entertainer‘.
What is The Entertainer?
When I first heard about ‘The Entertainer’ earlier this season I referred to it as “a really clever juke box” (which it kind of it) but it’s also soooooo much more than that.
The Entertainer is a high-tech system which enables us to run fun competitions and UK family holiday activities across our parks. We’ll also be able to link our Parks together to run offers, competitions and prizes across all of our 39 UK Caravan Parks (Linked Bingo will be the first linked feature in action). As well as this extremely clever bit, ‘The Entertainer’ also enables us to display offers, news, promotions etc on the big screens and get interactive with our audiences. It’s the hub for Karaoke, thousands of music tracks and background music.
This has been a substantial investment on the part of Park Resorts and it has already shown it’s worth this season, increasing the wow factor of an evening’s entertainment on our UK Caravan Parks. Our Teamstars say it makes everything they do more dramatic and powerful and ensures that everything runs smoothly. Everything runs through The Entertainer and so far the feedback is positive positive positive
- Linked Bingo (oh yes, Linked Bingo is almost ready so watch this space! I can’t wait to hear all about who the first lucky winner is. What a result that would be, to go on holiday and come away with £10,000 in cash after a little game of bingo.)
- Competitions and prizes such as Race Nights and Dog Racing (for prizes not for money)
- Karoke with thousands of tracks, so your dad can ruin just about any song he chooses
- Music (literally thousands of music tracks of all tastes and genres
- Background music! You will no longer hear the same old background music on repeat all day. There’s a huge selection of background tracks playing all day in the complex.
What it means for you?
The Entertainer supports our Holiday Park Teamstars in creating days and evenings filled with amazing memories, to inspire holidaymakers to come back again and again. That’s certainly the idea. It’s Park Resorts’ mission to create amazing memories for our customers. We’ve got the dedicated people to make it happen, and now the technology too.
Amazing memories and lots to enjoy, come rain or shine!
And remember, at Park Resorts we want to create amazing memories for our customers come rain or shine. That’s why we have indoor AND outdoor activities, events and facilities across all of our UK Caravan Parks, to make sure there’s plenty for our guests to enjoy, whatever the weather. I’m pretty sure the sun will have his hat on this weekend, but if not Sparky and our teams will promise all the sunshine you need